SkryBot S2T (speech to text) is a software for recognition and decoding of speech to text installed on customers’ servers.
Speech recognition is the basis of new attractive services offered by multimedia content providers – radio, TV, internet:
- search engines for searching in audio and video archives,
- publication of the decoded content on websites.
SkryBot S2T speech recognition software package comprises:
- A speech decoder integrated with the acoustic and language model, continuous speech recognition with the use of LVCSR (Large Vocabulary Continuous Speech Recognition) dictionary.
- A package of tools that automate the speech recognition process and the decoding of audio files to text.
- SkrySearch 1.0 (no sound editing)
Speech recognition and decoding software:
- SkryBot S2T one licence per server, 1-2 processors, price: 20 000 PLN*
(one-year update included) updating in the following year: 50% of the licence price
- Dual-processor servers 2Ghz, 2×4 cores, 8GB RAM (INTEL or AMD)
- Dual-processor server:
fast mode: 3:1 (3 hours of audio in 1 hour of server work)
accurate mode: 1:1 (1 hour of audio in 1 hour of server work)
- Two dual-processor servers:
fast mode 8:1 (8 hours of audio in 1 hour of server work)
accurate mode: 2:1 (2 hours of audio in 1 hour of server work)
It is possible to increase performance by increasing the amount of computational resources.
Performance may vary due to constant software updates.
* Net prices.