SkryBot Commands – free computer program enabling voice control of Windows.
SkryBot Commands/ Voice Control is equipped with the following functionalities:
- Microphone calibration within the system enabling proper speech recognition.
- Executing chosen functions of Windows by voice.
- Voice control of text editing functions.
- Short voice commands recognition.
- Speech to text conversion – inserting given words, phrases, alphanumeric signs and symbols into active windows of different programs.
- Possibility to send recognised commands via Telnet.
For more details, click on the”Help” button placed in the main window of the program.
The program works with Windows XP, Vista, 7 – (32-bit and 64-bit).
We offer customised sets of voice commands upon request.
The installation version of the program is available under the following link (94 Mb):
Chosen functions of SkryBot Commands / Voice Control will soon be integrated with SkryBot Home for Everyone, an application that converts Polish speech to text with the help of the Large Vocabulary (LVCSR).
The main window of our program enabling PC voice control: