Recording and taking photos with conversion to text in phones equipped with the Android system.
The application records:
- Business telephone calls and converts them to text
- Records speech using an in-built Dictaphone and converts it to text – Internet connection required
- Voice instructions converted to text and sent to staff/chosen address/answering machine
- Interviews – using an in-built Dictaphone
- Lectures – using an in-built Dictaphone
- Agreements – it eliminates the necessity to confirm an agreement with a signature
- It converts sang or whistled melodies and songs to musical notation
- It converts records to text after clicking ‘send for transcription’
Purpose of the application, it is for:
- Managers – business agreements/contracts and voice notes,
- Journalists – interview and voice notes,
- Students – lectures,
- Composers who do not know musical notes,
- It certainly can be applied in many other ways which have not been described here, but the users apply them.
The program is available in different language versions: Polish and English, and the German version is being prepared – it is available everywhere in the world.
New functionalities soon to follow:
- Conversion from images to text : JPG and other formats of photos taken by a mobile phone
- Synchronization of subtitles for videos recorded using a mobile phone, or synchronization for audio
- Archiving of records marked as important in the cloud.
The Call Recorder application is in accordance with the law:
- A conversation with another person can be recorded without informing about the fact (or with informing about the fact) if one of the interlocutors is recording.
- It is accepted by the Polish legal system, and by many other legal systems in the world, to conclude verbal agreements.
The application helps to execute provisions of verbal agreements.
Application retail prices: ‘for Everyone’ 19 PLN gross and ‘for Business’ 99 PLN gross
Wholesale prices: ‘for Everyone’ 9 PLN and ‘for Business’ 49 PLN gross