Recording and taking photos with conversion to text in phones equipped with the Android system.
- Business telephone calls and converts them to text
- Records speech using an in-built Dictaphone and converts it to text – Internet connection required
- Voice instructions converted to text and sent to staff/chosen address/answering machine
- Interviews – using an in-built Dictaphone
- Lectures – using an in-built Dictaphone
- Agreements – it eliminates the necessity to confirm an agreement with a signature
- It converts sang or whistled melodies and songs to musical notation
- It converts records to text after clicking ‘send for transcription’
The application records:
- Purpose of the application, it is for:
- Managers – business agreements/contracts and voice notes,
- Journalists – interview and voice notes,
- Students – lectures,
- Composers who do not know musical notes,
- It certainly can be applied in many other ways which have not been described here, but the users apply them.
The program is available in different language versions: Polish and English, and the German version is being prepared – it is available everywhere in the world.
New functionalities soon to follow:
- Conversion from images to text : JPG and other formats of photos taken by a mobile phone
- Synchronization of subtitles for videos recorded using a mobile phone, or synchronization for audio
- Archiving of records marked as important in the cloud.
The Call Recorder application is in accordance with the law:
- A conversation with another person can be recorded without informing about the fact (or with informing about the fact) if one of the interlocutors is recording.
- It is accepted by the Polish legal system, and by many other legal systems in the world, to conclude verbal agreements.
- The application helps to execute provisions of verbal agreements.
Application retail prices: ‘for Everyone’ 19 PLN gross and ‘for Business’ 99 PLN gross
Wholesale prices: ‘for Everyone’ 9 PLN and ‘for Business’ 49 PLN gross