New version of SkryBot speech recognition software for the Polish language available now!Free Skrybot Home, general language package, version 18.104.22.1688, published on 2011-05-16.
Free SkryBot speech recognition software available under the following link:
New features of the free SkryBot 22.214.171.1248 version:
- Bigger accuracy and faster speech recognition.
- Continuous recognition available under F9.
- Commands mode – information available in: Tools / Configuration / Commands.
Limitations of the free version:
- No speech recognition from audio files. (available in the standard version)
- A window informing the user that he or she is using the demo version appears recurrently on the screen. (the window does not appear in the standard version)
- Time of continuous recognition is limited to 7 minutes. After that time, continuous recognition has to be enabled again. (no such limitation in the standard version)
- Free personalisation possible only after 60 minutes of recording has been executed. Film with instructions on how to carry out personalisation: http://youtu.be/ElM50MGcNu4
We also invite you to test and use the free SkryBot Commands software. While using the program, the user can:
- Control Windows by voice.
- Control text editing functions by voice.
- Insert given letters, numbers, signs and some words by voice.
Link to download the free version of our speech recognition software: SkryBot Commands.
Configuration of recording/microphone settings of SkryBot enabling proper speech recognition and personalisation:
Film with a concise user’s guide:
How to personalise SkryBo speech recognition: