Separating circuits speech of different speakers for better separation of speech.
Using multiple microphones on the USB input, audio input from any microphone will be recorded on a separate audio track.
The program SKRYBOT Multitrack USB Microphones Recorder is an APP attached to SKRYBOT APP.
The icon to start the program you can find on the desktop:
Multichannel / multitrack recording of USB microphones
Window of multichannel / multitrack recording USB microphones – USB Microphone Multitrack Recording app:
Short view to the multi-channel recording microphones USB
The principle of operation of multi-channel recording or multitrack recording with USB microphones, and multi-channel speech recognition SKRYBOT.
- The app: Multitrack Recorder USB Microphone detects a connected microphone during a run.
- Note: USB microphones must be included in the system recording window – this should be done by the system tray. Recording settings. Show all devices off. Turn on all devices. Switch on all USB microphones.
- The multitrack usb microphones recorder runs on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10.
- The app records any audio from any USB microphone on a separate audio track as Wave file.
- You can recognize each wave track. After recognizing SKRYBOT you can synchronize recognized speech divided into speakers.
- With the separation of the signal from the USB microphone, nothing of speech will be lost. Even if a person will enter a word during the conversation.
- Recommended USB microphones for a full separation signal is a so-called guttural microphones. Guttural microphones are often used by motorcyclists and commandos. Where despite much noise around it is fully separated.
- SKRYBOT will automatically mark a separate audio wave as separate speakers.
“Detecting speakers” will synchronize the text of the recognized text to a file marked by a speakers / microphone.
Monitor the speed of speech to text recognition computer performance.